SEEMA DARSHAN ( BORDER TOURISM ) click here for online registration
1. BOP Narabet of Gujarat Frontier is being developed as a tourist attraction at border with the assistance of Government of Gujarat.
2. Hon’ble Chief Minister of Gujarat State Shri Vijay Rupani inaugurated ‘Seema Darshan’ program on 24 Dec 2016 at BOP Nadabet and expressed his commitment to extensively develop border tourism in Gujarat.
3. Shri Vijay Rupani, Hon’ble Chief Minister Gujarat State graced the occasion as Chief Guest, alongwith his Cabinet collegues Sh. Ganpatbhai Vestabhai Vasava - Minister of Tourism & Forest, Sh. Atmaram Makanbhai Parmar - Minister of Social Justice and Empowerment ,Women and Child Welfare, Sh. Dilipkumar Viraji Thakore - Minister of Labour and Employment, Disaster Management, Sh. Shankarbhai Lagdhirbhai Chaudhari - Minister of Health and Family Welfare, Medical Education, Sh. Pradeepsinh Bhagwatsinh Jadeja - Minister of civil defence, Sh. Keshaji Shivaji Chauhan- Minister of Welfare of Socially and Economically Backward Classes, Smt. Nirmalaben Sunilbhai Wadhvani - Minister of Women and Child Welfare, Sh. Ranchchodbhai Rabari- Parliamentary Secretary. Sh. Ajay Kumar Tomar, IPS, IG BSF Gujarat welcomed the delegates alongwith other Senior Officer’s from BSF, Police, State Govt and local people in huge numbers.
4. Seema Darshan programme is having overwhelming response from local population and appx 5 to 6 thousand tourists are visiting BOP Narabet & BOP Nadeshwari every Saturday and Sunday.
5. During Seema Darshan following events are popular amongst the visitors.
a) Display of BSF documentary film by National Geographic Channel.
b) Weapon display and photo gallery.
c) Visit of Nadeshwari Border ( BP No. 960/M).
d) Retreat ceremony by BSF troops at BOP Narabet.
BSF Gujarat Frontier conducted Seema Darshan Cyclothon w.e.f. 9 Feb to 11 Feb 2017. Hon'ble Chief Minister of Gujarat State presided over the function as Chief guest and was joined by his Cabinet collegues Sh. Bhupendrasinh Manubha Chudasama - Minister of Revenue, Education , Legislative and Parliamentary affairs & Officials of Gujarat Tourism department & Sh. Parthiv Patel, renowned Cricketer. The ralley had total 63 number of cyclists including 3 lady cyclists and covered 262 Km.
2. Route adopted: SG Highway - Sarkhej Chowkdi - Mehsana - Sirohi - Suigam- Narabet.
|First Night Halt on 9 Feb 2017||Mehsana||After 62 Kms|
|Second Night Halt on 10 Feb 2017||Sirohi||After 110 Kms|
|Third Night Halt on 11 Feb 2017||BOP Narabet||After 90 Kms|
|Total 262 Kms|